Flashcards are incredibly useful study aids. For persons with cognitive and/or learning disabilities flashcards are practically a necessity. Some digital flash card solutions exist, but are platform specific and have limited capabilities.
A web-based flashcard solution could be accessible on multiple platforms and could support math and other complex equations. This would be quite beneficial to a person with a cognitive or learning disability. For example a user could create a set of flashcards of mathematic equations conveniently on their computer. The user can then access and edit the flash cards from their mobile device, eliminating the need for physical cards.
- Create, modify, and delete flashcards
- Edit front and back of flashcards
- Support standard text and math equations
- Make as web app that is compatible with mobile devices.
- Be accessible to assistive technology
- Time permitting, make self-voicing (text-to-speech)
- Team 1 Version
- Mentor: Mesrob Kyurkchan
- David Brotz
- Christopher Cederstrom
- Barack Karavani
- Hung Quoc Nguyen
- Victor Perez
- Team 2 Version
- Mentor: Mike Matuzak
- Maunesh Ahir
- Sydney Dixon
- Norvan Gorgi
- Kevin Moore
- Argishti Rostamian
- See Google Code Repository
- Coming Soon