LunarTuner is an accessible musical instrument tuner, designed to be usable by blind, deaf, or fully-abled but pitch-challenged users.
- Extremely high pitch resolution (0.3 Hz)
- Built in event-driven screenreader
- Built in speech commanding, allowing handsfree control
- Periodic spoken tuning instructions (tune up, tune up, tune down, tuned...)
- Real-time display
- Tone generator
- Multiple instrument support
- On Windows, speech command response can have long latency.
- Excessive memory usage.
- On certain MacBook Pro's, pitch is detected incorrectly
- More instruments
- Better Windows support.
- Mobile device Implementation
Concept Provided by